Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Independence Day, a study of light.

To round out the day I went for a sunset walk over to the hereford paddock. I can't think of a better way to end the day, really, than to spend it with some hoofstock.

A lovely sunset picture. Too bad blogger makes all my pictures so blurry.



Here are the lovely lassies I went to visit. I'm not sure how it will look on your monitor, but on my monitor this picture looks like I photoshopped in some cartoon cows and painted the sky pink. For the record, I did not. This is really what it looked like.

While clambering over a fence to chat with the girls, I slipped and fell in the mud. How embarrassing. Now I have bruises to match the sky in these pictures.

I was quite excited about the mist rising off this stream.



Surely you recognize this landscape from the start of my sunset walk.
This was the picture I was taking when I was nearly attacked by a kereru, but that story will have to wait for the next installment.

1 comment:

betty-NZ said...

Those are some really wonderful photos! They don't seem blurry to me at all!