Monday, August 17, 2009

Signs of the times

After my folks visited I noticed I took a lot of pictures of pictures of ships at the various museums we went to on our North Island tour.

A few months back we took our first trip to Wellington. P and I were only there for one day before riding the train back to Auckland (details on that trip to follow). So what do you do if you only have one day to spend in Wellington? You go to Te Papa Tongarewa, Museum of New Zealand, even though you know you won't get to see it all in one day.

Of the pictures I took at the museum I again noticed a theme:


Afterall, you are what you eat.

I'm just glad there weren't any pictures representing a predators diet.

I'm quite sure calves do not get their milk from buckets.
Neither do we, for that matter!

This one is my favorite.
Who uses a toothbrush as bait?

Watch out baby fish- I think that big momma is going to eat you!

(The next picture would show a big fish filled with the eaten baby fish - see what I mean - predators are not as cute as the vegeta-bull!)

No comments: